ABOUT THIS PROJECT
The following are the Principles upon which the design of the Best Health Policy should be constructed, according to our experts at The World for Wellness, International.
The WOW opposes the ability of our democratically elected leaders to:
Discriminate against and hold back, retard and/or interfere with the transformative changes required in health education, health research and transitional clinical, innovative and diverse practices.
• Allow un-elected bureaucrats, including those employed nationally and those of the WHO, who have never treated a patient, to exclusively determine health policy.
• Deny the voices of all healthcare professionals, not just the medical voices, in the determination of policy and treatment.
• Take exclusive control of every aspect of the media. • Claim to be the single source of truth.
• Use taxpayer money to fund 24/7 propaganda.
• Refuse to debate matters that impact the entire nation.
• Pit family members against each other, neighbour against neighbour, school child against school child, doctor against doctor and communities against communities.
• Promote the ‘dobbing in’ of Australians who choose a different path.
• Use mandates to ignore the rights of individuals to choose, and then actively punish those who refuse.
• Coerce Australians to submit to a medical intervention, under threat of losing their jobs.
• Ignore the Hippocratic Oath (First Do No Harm) or other promise sworn by doctors, and threaten doctors who practice medicine based on this.
• Use money, food, ice creams, bouncy castles and other enticements to bribe Australians to submit to a medical intervention.
• Use force and bullying to lock down Australians.
• Destroy thousands of livelihoods and businesses across Australians through unproven policies that ignore the real science and common sense.
• Fail to collect crucial data on adverse events and deaths associated with medical therapeutics.
• Ignore the massive collateral damage created by their draconian policies, including many suicides, and countless patients unable to access treatments for cancers and other life-threatening illnesses.
• Fail to disclose all risks associated with a medical intervention.
• Favour costly, unproven, experimental medical interventions over safe, cheap, proven and effective treatment options.
• Perpetuate a 100% pharmaceutical bias when it comes to medicines.
• Actively discredit and disallow safe and effective treatment options, while refusing to listen and act upon advice from doctors, non-medical health professionals and scientists who support them.
• Promote the exclusive use of medical products, without fully assessing them for safety and efficacy.
• Ignore the need to have mandatory reporting of injuries and deaths following any medical intervention.
• Refuse to accept the reporting and recording of adverse reactions to, and deaths from, medical interventions, including emergency use authorisation drugs, that the reasonable person would regard as an adverse reaction or death attributable to the intervention.
• Fail to support the best of research into the prevention of serious infectious disease with nutraceuticals and repurposed medicines
• Fail to educate the public on self preservation and disease prevention
• Fail to account for and act upon the economic and environmental impact on health and the incidence of disease.
• Divert taxpayer’s dollars to multinational pharmaceutical companies when cheaper and more effective lifestyle changes will prevent disease and disease progression.
• Overlook or ignore the massive waste in resources, human, financial and material in the current disease care system; resources that are more deserving of the poor and needy.
• Ignore the critical needs of the people for a decentralised network of qualified integrative specialist primary care clinics and doctors and qualified healthcare assistants, apps, websites, compounding pharmacies and integrative hospitals that provide personalised, preventive, predictive and predominantly natural healthcare and, when appropriate, medicines and treatment.
• Understate and minimise the role of health optimisation using natural modalities.
- Date 11 Jun 2016
- Doctor/Team Name Dr. Micheal Pearl
- Skills Research for new surgery results
- Location New Jersey
- Category WOW Resource